(UPDATED: A VERY KIND READER HAS POINTED OUT MY INEPTITUDE. THIS IS NOT HAPPENING THIS SUNDAY. I SHOULD NEVER BLOG WHILE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF SLEEP DEPRIVATION. IT IS NOT UNTIL JULY!) Sunday, July 8 is Move & Groove Family Fun Day at the Basilica. And if you’ve got some kidlets out of school for the summer, they just may have some movin’ and groovin’ to do.
Here’s what’s in store for them (all free except for the food and special musical guests):
- Musical Entertainment by Laurie Berkner (a “sippy-cup” Sheryl Crow says Time) and the Okee Dokee Brothers. Tickets $10 (2 and under free) online or at Creative Kidstuff).
- Creative Kidstuff Arts & Crafts Tents
- Move & Groove Playground (jump rope, hula hoop…)
- Activity Area (double dutch, face painting, games, chalk art…)
- Shopping and Sampling (the shopping is also not free)
- Tasty Treats
Move & Groove Family Fun Day 2012
Sunday, July 8, 10:30 am – 3 pm
Basilica of Saint Mary
88 North 17th Street
Minneapolis, MN 55403